Sunday, October 16, 2011

On The Road Again

Alas, my weekend has come to an end. I enjoyed my time at my parents & brothers, and got to have a rather enjoyable weekend around people instead of a miserable time with the 8 legged "comrades" that have seemingly taken over my living quarters.

Today my bestie treated me to lunch which was quite delicious despite my lack of hunger. It was good to see her again. Far too much time passes in between our visits. I suppose it's prepping us for a year from now, when she'll be moving to the other side of the country and when I plan to enlist. We shall see if our plans work out and where the roads lead us. 

It's suppertime now so I should get to it. Afterwards, I must get my car all packed up and hit the road for my 2 hour drive. Yippee. 

Cai T Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment