Saturday, October 22, 2011

What Does It Hold?

I've been pondering about my future and what it could hold. It's an amazing mystery. As I sat in my Serial Killers course, soaking in the horrific details of the crimes, I felt such a surge of passion run throughout my body. At that exact moment, I felt such a desire to just fill out an application for the local PD and start getting as many SOBs in prison that I could. I think I've definitely picked the right career path for me. We'll see how that pans out.


I was talking with a guy in my class today who was an active soldier. He was giving my all sorts of input about the military and it was pretty cool. He recommended I get into the Officer program from the start if I can. It's something I'm definitely contemplating.


As for dating and all that jazz, I'm not sure that I really want to have a relationship until I'm older. Obviously the career paths I'm wanting to take will prevent me from being a stay-at-home mommy or anything. Again, we'll see how that pans out. I'm not sure I'll push away a man who's wanting to pursue a relationship with me, but I'm not exactly the type to pursue a man that I'm interested in (unless it's Matthew Gray Gubler, of course).


Just a few things I've got on my mind and felt like spitting out into a random and rather disorganized blog post.


Cai T Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment